Home > Windows 7 > 2+ Min Boot Up On Win 7

2+ Min Boot Up On Win 7

Contents

When setting up the installation, make sure you deselect (uncheck) all of the items that you probably do not want installed, such as an Ask Toolbar etc. That should cut it down. More... But your post didn't reveal much.Bob Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - While I'm working on that... http://ixpix.net/windows-7/lost-boot-files-to-boot-into-w7.html

The machine is fully defragged, Ccleaned, (Ccleaner), HDtune is reporting no problems, I've disabled all startup items, except Eset Nod32. Auslogics Disk Defrag is among the best of the free, Perfect Disk & Diskeeper are among the best paid ones. My pc always boots up just taking a long time to do so plus my Avg updates as soon as desktop appears. Notes: Click the "1.25 setup, english" over on the right of that page to start the download. their explanation

Windows 7 Takes A Long Time To Boot

M. Preview post Submit post Cancel post You are reporting the following post: Windows 7 SLOW Boot - >5 min This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Yep, absolutely terrible speeds on that drive. Laptop is running.

XenForo add-ons by Waindigo™ ©2015 Waindigo Ltd. ▲ ▼ Sign In Use Facebook Use Twitter Use Windows Live Register now! Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - (NT) Good find (well bad news for some folk) by R. Windows 7 Slow Startup Black Screen But its working fine in Black screen when I start up my VM (parallel windows 7)!

OS Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit. Slow Startup Windows 7 64 Bit And I'm talking the cheapest, like $60 SSDs.Edited by Jeff78 - 12/28/11 at 9:47pm Pell (4 items) CPUMotherboardGraphicsOSQualcomm APQ8064Xperia Tablet ZAdreno 320Android 4.3View all hide details Disruptive posting: Flaming or offending other usersIllegal activities: Promote cracked software, or other illegal contentOffensive: Sexually explicit or offensive languageSpam: Advertisements or commercial links Submit report Cancel report Track this discussion gmbun New MemberJoined:Jan 30, 2012Messages:4Likes Received:0 A couple of days ago it occurred to me that my recently built computer was taking longer to boot and reach the desktop than it

After I get the log on password screen I see the blue welcome screen then it goes black for 1 - 2 mins. Windows 7 Slow Startup After Login solved My computer takes ages to start up after AMD update solved Computer Turns Off within 10 minutes of start up. I'm running a 3.3Ghz i5 (2500K), 16GB 1333Mhz RAM and the primary hdd is 160GB 7200RPM (with just Windows 7 Pro installed), I also have a second 2TB 7200RPM hard drive. by crash4fun › Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass by Jedson3614 › Scythe SCNJ-4000 Ninja 4 CPU Cooler Heatsink 120mm by AyyMD › Corsair Gaming K70 LUX Mechanical Keyboard, Backlit Red LED,

Slow Startup Windows 7 64 Bit

have had to replace the HDD once already I think I... http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/topic/317456-windows-7-slow-boot-2-min-at-please-wait/ When I clicked on it a prompt would say "you do not have permission". Windows 7 Takes A Long Time To Boot Top Man!, The only two programs i used was Autoruns and TFC by OldTimer.and it Starts up really quick now. Windows 7 Slow Startup Fix They're about on par with HP laptops from a few years ago, if you've ever had any experience with them. Arcane (33 items) Tempest (14 items)

I would say that it is running fine from what was said. http://ixpix.net/windows-7/pc-crashing-when-trying-to-boot.html PSIf the CHKDSK doesn't begin after a restart just repeat the steps. Windows 7 slow boot (2 min. Computer takes a few attempts to start up. Windows 10 Takes Forever To Load

But 114 seconds is slow - even with a spinner. The system returned: (22) Invalid argument The remote host or network may be down. Cat #10 catilley1092, Jan 31, 2012 Last edited: Jan 31, 2012 gmbun New MemberJoined:Jan 30, 2012Messages:4Likes Received:0 First I'd like to thank all of those who replied and second apologize for this contact form The technician said that my HDD causes the problem.

Drew #7 Drew, Jan 30, 2012 Joe S Excellent MemberJoined:Jan 12, 2009Messages:3,789Likes Received:113 Black Viper is a good place to look Black Viper's Website Joe #8 Joe S, Jan 30, 2012 Windows 7 Takes A Long Time To Boot Before Login Screen This can sometimes take a few hours to complete. What is the reason of causing this and is there any way to solve this problem? "If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders

and start over.

can you think of anything else.? I've managed to discover these facts: 1)Booting in "diagnostic startup" from msconfig removes the problem. Set Maximum Server Memory Higher Than What is Available to OS Is it an OVSF code? Windows 7 Slow Boot Welcome Screen BSOD Help and Support Boot up taking 5-10 minsHello when I boot up my computer it stays in a black screen for about 3 minutes then moves to the logo screen

Attached Files AutoRuns.txt 45.58KB 542 downloads 0 #6 rshaffer61 Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:17 PM rshaffer61 Moderator Moderator 34,114 posts Open Autoruns, click on "Logon" tab, and UN-check:+ "Trend Micro Outdated or incompatible antivirus software might make your computer start slower. MrBill, #15 2014/06/10 scgoh123 Well-Known Member Thread Starter Joined: 2009/09/04 Messages: 325 Likes Received: 2 Trophy Points: 233 Location: Singapore Computer Experience: Still Improving I not yet get my laptop back, navigate here I have a hunch of what it has to do with but could be wrong.

In the end, since I have a backup I decided to wipe the secondary hard drive and my "C" drive. Doc Microsoft Safety & Security Center SpywareDr, #2 Log in or Sign up to hide this advert. 2014/05/27 MrBill SuperGeek WindowsBBS Team Member Joined: 2006/01/14 Messages: 3,725 Likes Received: If it's an option, reformat and install a clean windows 7 64bit. Did you look at Cancellator1's .txt file to help him beyond that?

Why are the windows of bridges of ships always inclined? Windows 7 Os and all programs are running very slowly - Microsoft Answers Windows 7 is extremely slow to boot - Microsoft Answers Increase PC speed: Optimize your computer, help your How glad I am that I joined you this morning , Thank you again. I was able to restore permission to some of my files but not all.

Depending on how many updates need to be reinstalled, I'd do just a few at a time. But its working fine in Can't find your answer ? Based on what? Do you have a RAID controller?

Be sure of what you're disabling, if in doubt ask a knowledgeable person or Google the process. Priced to move. Let it run uninterrupted to completion.Once it's finished it should reboot your machine. Check your computer for any problems.

Run Repair Your Computer 4.